They are delicious and healthy. What should be a staple in everyone’s diet, unless of course you’re allergic…
The white stuff on the inside is kinda’ gross, and the orange stuff on the outside, the zest, is only good when grated up and put in other things. Either way undesirable when one is simply eating an orange.
This is a horrible way to prepare an orange for the following reasons:
- It’s near impossible to get all the white stuff of the pieces of orange. This can make the pieces of orange tough to chew and swallow.
- Face it. It’s a pain in the ass struggling to get that peeling off that orange. This method requires maximum effort.
- It often requires the use of a spoon.
- Your hands can get uncomfortably sticky. This is a bad thing… you know… unless your into that sort of thing.
- Our studies (two plus decades of orange eating experience) have shown that it can often be a time-consuming process.
This is an excellent method for orange preparation. This is the way of the future. WAY OF THE FUTURE! Here’s why:
- Takes very little time.
- Minimum hand stickiness to orangey satisfaction ratio.
- Does not require the use of such a blunt and primitive instrument as the spoon. It does however require the use of a knife. Knifes are definitely cooler than spoons.
- It is very easy to eat the delicious flesh without ingesting too much disgusting white stuff.
- Frustration level practically zero.